Monday, September 15, 2008

Last night @ The Knitting Factory

Last night's show was great!  It was double celebration because it was the 1st year anniversary for Sucio Smash's The Lunchroom, and it was Fresh Daily's birthday.

The entire crew was there... it was perfect!  I have so many pictures... I just don't know what to post.  I'll do a few now and I'll post more during the week.

Good job to all the artists who performed!

The host and organizer of the event, our favorite radio host Sucio Smash (High Water Music)

Cymarshall Law

My favorite photographer Rob Mayer

Homeboy Sandman and P.Casso

Messing around backstage

My man Kel (Tour Mag)


Brooklyn Bodega crew, Mr. Hackey (The Tastemakers Society) & Jordan (Yellow Rebel

2 comments:

P.CASSO said...

Dope pics...! Can't wait to see more..Fun times...

Melissa Patenaude said...

SO much fun!