Tuesday, August 5, 2008

KingPin Kel wants to save the day... helps to save the school...

These are pics from the KID 'N' PLAY block party which happened on July 26th.  I wish I had known about this a lot more in advance so spread the word, because this type of event is SO important.  KingPin Kel and his crew organized this event to raise money to save the LES' New Design high School.  He even brought J.Cole, Jade, LOJ, and Camp Lo to perform.  Amazing cause, great people, great performers... we had it all!


Future performers.  I think I need this hat...

A spot for the artists...

A lot of play

JADE


I want to give a Huge shout to KingPin Kel for doing something amazing for the communitym and putting a big effort into making our world a better place.  I told you, and I'm telling you again... what you are doing is wonderful, I want to acknowledge you for that... you inspire me and everyone around you to be bigger than ourselves.  

For more info on the event, the school, or more pics... click on the links...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the Love Melissa, Like I already told you, It's Super, Ultra, Mega appreciated !!!

Peace&Positivity
KingPin Kel
www.ThinkLoJ.com
www.ThinkNEG.com
www.Tour-mag.com
I Blog Often...

Melissa Patenaude said...

Anytime babe!