Tuesday, August 12, 2008

ROCK THE BLOCK

Last Saturday was the amazing BK block party ROCK THE BLOCK. The party was happening at 3 different locations... at the same time! That's what you call innovative! I went to the Frank White party, but it was also happening at Yume, NJV, and Bush Baby. It was a day filled with music, art, dancing, live performances... you name it! Here's a glimpse of what happened...






Everyone was excellent... but...

I had been waiting for a while to see Print perform live (I listen to his album ALL the time) and... well, let's just say that I couldn't find no words to tell him when he finished his set.  But I will say it now.  Print, you are a super hero!  I loved it, you are awesome, I still dream about you... I think I'm in love...!

And special shout out to Honey Larochelle who really rocked the place!  She was great!  And, my fellow Canadian living in the states (they call us aliens...!) does know how important these coming elections are... so she wrote a song and filmed a video that day at the party... check it out!  Good work girl!

No comments: