Wednesday, August 13, 2008

So I'm leaving on a jet plane...

... I don't know when I'll be back again...

It's trade show time again!  Twice a year everyone in the fashion industry gets really excited and runs like crazy because, let's face it, we are ALL late!!!  Too much to do in too little time.  Count down to Magic (biggest garment trade show in the USA, in Las Vegas) is 11 days guys!  All this to say that I am off to L.A. tomorrow morning for the final race before show time.  I'm sure I will be writing (because I love sharing my stories with everyone), but I just don't know how often...

Back in NY in Sept!  And get ready... September is Emperial Nation month... keep all your Thursdays open... it's going to be back to back to back insane parties for the launch of the new collection!

No comments: