Friday, August 8, 2008

Sharing break

I don't know how to start this.

I have this view that every second of my life is beautiful and that every second of everyone's life is beautiful.  With all its ups and downs, life is full, complete and perfect.  Part of what makes it so beautiful is the relationships we have with each other.  Relationships.

Some of us have grown into an individualist vision where we want all for ourselves.  Take. Take. Take.  I believe that this philosophy is creating 'problems', disagreements, upsets, etc around the world.  I think this vision is what justifies people who have given up on life.  This brings people to believe that they, as individuals, are not important in life, and that they don't matter.

As many amazing leaders, I TOO HAVE A DREAM.  I have a dream that, right now, every single person on this planet believes and understands that they matter to everyone else... that they matter to me.  I want everyone to build their communities, build a strong foundation for each person's life to fall back on when they need it.  I want everyone to stick together and support each other.  I want everyone to take a stand for their life... right now.  It's so important to share yourself with everyone you encounter.  Inspire others, live passionately, live a fearless life, take responsibility for your life, actions, and for other people's life, be part of something greater than yourself, create something bigger than yourself, make this world a better place.  We all see right now that all of this is possible... the political world is shifting and making history , the business, economical, arts, music, etc are all shifting and writing history... right now!  Be part of this movement... a movement where everyone stands for each other and where everyone makes a contribution to this world.  



I finally see that this life is not about me.  It is so fulfilling and powerful to be able to help others, to inspire others, to give back, etc.  This is so not about me.

When you accomplish something you are proud of, and there is no one around to celebrate with you... how does that feel?

People need to start talking and start acting.

No comments: