Saturday, July 19, 2008

Changing the world, one weekend at a time...

Good Saturday morning everyone!

This is just to let you know that I probably won't be writing much this weekend because I'm taking a stand in my life and making the world and my life better by volunteering my time all weekend long... but this is a marathon!  I have to wake up at 5:30 am or 6 am every morning (started Friday morning) and I get back home around 1 am... get few hours of sleep and do it all again.  I'm tired as f*** , but it's an awesome personal challenge.  It allows me to push myself to extremes (all to realize it's not all that bad) and for someone else... so you take all of the selfishness out of it.  It;s very inspiring to see a group of people coming together, in the same circumstances and stick together to form this homogeneous team which can take on anything... which could actually take on the world, and making the world a better place.  So on Monday, there might be a post on how we are all going to get together and make a difference in our worlds...!  Look for it!  

Love you all!!!  Have a great weekend!!!!

No comments: