Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What was I thinking?!

Last night was Denim's b-day party show @ The Knitting Factory (flyer below).  Happy birthday Denim!   I kind of found out about this last minute and was running around all day trying to buy a new camera, seeing some stores that carry our brand, getting some research done, etc.  All this to say that I forgot my camera for the show.  And I am not impressed cause it was an amazing show!   I will try to find some pics online for you... but really, the blackberry pictures... not worth uploading... they got some work to do!

I had never heard Kris Kasanova nor Denim... and I was actually happily surprised... good beats, good energy... definitely something you can bump and dance to... 

Kris Kasanova

Denim


Then our man Fresh Daily came on.  Mr Sound Man was having many technical difficulties, so basically, Fresh pretty much free styled his entire set... LOVE IT!  He brought up Print for a "why you don't get p*ssy" battle...  Awesome!  Frankly, I had never had the chance to see this free style side of Fresh Daily and I was quite impressed.  I definitely appreciate him 100 times more now.  In the words of everyone there... he killed it!

Fresh Daily

Print


And finally, Outasight.  The guy gives me a cd months ago... which I listen to ALL the time, and I love it, but the package is never fully complete until you see them live, right?!  Needless to say that I've been waiting a little too long to see Outasight live, and that it was all worth the wait!  Babe, I'm really happy I got to hug your sweaty self after your set to tell you how good you were... you exceeded all my expectations... I was really impressed.  So, much love to you, keep up the good work, keep spreading the word... I love dreaming!  And not Sleeping!

Outasight

No comments: