Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I have so much to say right now....

Hey everyone, I wanted to apologize for the lack of writing for the past few days... a lot of exciting things have been happening. It all started with me going to volunteer last weekend. For those of you who have been reading this blog, you know that I was involved (and am always trying to be involved) in a global conversation about how we can, together as a global group, make a difference (for the better) in this world. That entire weekend convinced me (well, I already knew, but it re-enforced this thought) that every single one of us matters in our groups and communities... in this world. That, sticking together and taking a stand is what makes us strong and what gives us the power to change the world. Not this selfishness and individuality BS... that only isolates people... and that's why people end up living their lives like zombies and not enjoying any minute of their lives. It's because they are not committed to anything... because they are not part of a group. So much energy and life comes from the sense of belonging.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to talk down at anyone. I'm talking from experience. I was that person. I was that person living life like a zombie... never wanting to wake up, never wanting to participate in anything... basically I had lost the willingness to live and have a joyful life. But now that I see what's possible from everyone sticking together and helping each other out... I would never want to go back to living just so the day can go by. And I want to scream to everyone to wake up, take a stand for your life, and LIVE NOW! No time to waste! Someone could pull your plug tomorrow for all you know! Make a change NOW!

Love you all!!!

No comments: