Monday, July 7, 2008

It's a start!


Hi everyone and welcome to the Emperial Nation blog!!!  Finally!

I am very excited to start writing this amazing Monday morning!  I have been waiting for way too long to get this blog started.... I just can't wait anymore!  

So we are currently setting up a blog on our website, but it's taking a little longer than expected, which is why I'm going to start writing here, and will later let you know how to switch to the other blog on our website (www.emperialnation.com).  

I have so much to say, and really don't know where to start.  I'm just going to say that I don't know yet how to make this thing look fancy and glittery... and really, I don't care right now... but I will learn.  Right now, the important thing is that you know all the exciting steps that Emperial Nation are taking to make all of this happen!  I want all of you to be involved ad be part of this movement.  I'm here to create a family, a community where everyone sticks together and stands tall.  It is SO true that 'Together we stand, divided we fall'.  I'm going to get more into the details of this vision very soon.

I also will be talking some about myself in the next postings.  My name is Melissa, and I am the creative director for Emperial Nation.  I will be doing most of the writing, but I will also be bringing in guest writers.... I don't make Emperial Nation... we all make Emperial Nation what it is... and what it's building to be!  My first language is French, so when you think something is not written properly... you are probably right!  Feel free to let me know!!!  Always looking to learn!

So that's it for my first little intro.  I will end by thanking all of you who have been supporting Emperial Nation.  We want to create a big family and all of you that jumped in with help, support, love are making this dream possible, and the vision is more alive everyday!  That said, I invite you to post your comments, or them to me directly via e-mail (melissa@emperialnation.com) and be part of this growing family.

At the top is a picture of me with the other 2 first Emperial Nation members... Hurol, Greg, and me (left to right).  This picture was taking last February in Las Vegas... yes, Greg and I showed up to the party wearing the same tee!... hey... it got people talking! 

1 comment:

makenew said...

Good luck With everything!!!!

xo