Saturday, July 12, 2008

Today is when it happens!



The main day for the BK Hip Hop Fest is here!  Bring all your friends and family... it's going to be a crazy party in the park!  Can't wait!  I'm heading over the in a few minutes... First, it's the family day from 12 to 4, and then the artists start taking stage at 4pm... Homeboy Sandman is starting the game at 4 pm... so make sure to be there on time... he said he might wear our tee for the show... depends if he has shoes to match... and I TOTALLY understand!  I am myself looking like a poppy matching thing today... purple and green... aie!  Doesn't matter... I just want people to be able to find me easily!  I'll bring you all the pics from the show by tomorrow (depending on how crazy the night becomes!!!)  Later!  Have a Great Festival! 

See you there!

No comments: